How Do I Change All of My Amazon Items to Lowest Fulfilled at Once?
Modified on: Mon, 12 Nov, 2018 at 2:56 PM
Please see this video on how to change your items to lowest fulfilled. You can essentially do 1000 at a time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyc-P1ZC4Z0
The process is pretty straightforward.
1. Set your grid to view 1000 items per page
2. Select Amazon from the 2nd filter on your page so that you display on Amazon items.
3. Click Multi Item Actions --> Select All on Current Page.
4. Select Multi Item Actions --> Update Store Options --> Amazon --> Lowest Fulfilled
5. Do Multi Item Actions --> Recheck Selected Asap
6. Then Multi Item Actions --> Force Update Selected
7. Repeat steps 4-6 on pages 2 and so on if you have more than 1000 Amazon items in your grid.
If you have any further questions, please provide your sku grid username, example items you are referencing, and description of the problem/question. Thanks
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.