CREATE A NEW "PERSON" PROFILE IN CHROME
1. Click on your profile image in the top right corner of chrome
2. Click on Manage People
3. You will get a pop up window with your current Google Chrome "Person" shown. Click Add Person
4. Give the new profile a name, select an icon, create a desktop shortcut for this user is already checked by default. Just click Add Person.
5. Once added, a new Chrome Window will open and you'll notice that the profile icon is different than you original. You will also see in your taskbar that icon is different. This will help you know which account you're working off of.
6. If you selected to add the shortcut to your desktop, you will also have an icon on your desktop for it now.
You have successfully created an additional profile for Chrome to run your other Sku Grid, Chrome Extension and eBay account in. You can create as many profiles as you need.
INSTALL THE EXTENSION AND CONFIGURE IT FOR THIS ADDITIONAL ACCOUNT
Follow the instructions here to install and configure your Chrome Extension but you will do this while logged into the new Chrome Profile you created -->> CLICK HERE
MANAGING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS
VERY IMPORTANT: You must remember which chrome window is for which account. You will have to leave the PC on, both Chrome windows with different profiles up and running, and you have to stay logged into the correct eBay account in the correct browser.
In the original chrome window with original profile icon.. you should set up the Chrome Extension for eBay and Sku Grid Account A. You would also need to log in and stay logged into eBay Account A in the same window.
In your 2nd chrome window with the newly created profile, you should have set up the Extension for eBay and Sku Grid account B. You would also need to log in and stay logged into eBay Account B in the same window.