1. Log in to Sku Fetch at https://app.skufetch.com using the Login via Sku Grid button if you're a Sku Grid subscriber.
2. In Sku Fetch, you'll need to first create a workspace to hold your Amazon items and settings. Click on Switch Workspace.
3. Click on the Create tab.
4. Enter a Name for your Workspace and click Create.
5. You will see a green alert stating that "You have successfully created a new workspace!" On the Workspaces tab. Select the workspace that you just created and click Save.
6. You'll see a green alert that says "Workspace Saved Successfully!" You'll see that the Active workspace on the left becomes the WooCommerce workspace that you created. You can move on to configure your Template settings in the next step.