We're proud to announce full ability to list to the WooCommerce Marketplace with the use of Sku Fetch & Wise Lister. Sku Fetch will be used to retrieve your supplier information and Wise Lister will post the items to your WooCommerce website (whether hosted by WooHosted or if you're self-hosting your website) for you. You'll be able to list individual items, variations, and batch list items to the WooCommerce Marketplace. All items listed with Sku Fetch & Wise Lister will automatically be exported to Sku Grid for tracking & updating. Please be sure that you have set up and configured your Sku Grid account first before listing.
Sku Fetch is provided at no additional cost to users who have an active Sku Grid account**. All items retrieved by Sku Fetch can be listed using Wise Lister at no additional cost as well.
Please be sure that you have properly set up and configured your Sku Grid account prior to listing and exporting items to it. For details on setting up your Sku Grid account, CLICK HERE.
CONFIGURE WISE LISTER FOR USE WITH WOOCOMMERCE
1. Create your Wise Lister Account if You Do Not Already Have One - CLICK HERE
2. Create Your WooCommerce Marketplace in Wise Lister and Get Your Keys - CLICK HERE
3. Configure Your Settings for the WooCommerce Marketplace in Wise Lister - CLICK HERE
4. Configure Your Filters and Formatting Settings in Wise Lister - CLICK HERE
CONFIGURE SKU FETCH FOR USE WITH WOOCOMMERCE
1. Log In to your Sku Fetch Account via Sku Grid - CLICK HERE
Note: You will not need to "Register" for a Sku Fetch account unless you are not a Sku Grid user and do not want to become one to use Sku Fetch for free. You can just click the Login via Sku Grid button and log in with your Sku Grid credentials. If, you would register for a Sku Fetch account and add a subscription to Sku Fetch to use it standalone, then you would just register for an account.
2. Create a Workspace for Your WooCommerce Items - CLICK HERE
3. Select Listing Template - CLICK HERE
4. Set Up Your Default Selling Price Formula - CLICK HERE
5. Configure Your Filters and Formatting Settings in Sku Fetch - CLICK HERE
6. Connect Your Sku Fetch Account to Wise Lister - CLICK HERE
7. Configure Your Export Settings - CLICK HERE
After you've completed these steps, you will have successfully configured Sku Fetch & Wise Lister to list on WooCommerce.
HERE'S AN OVERVIEW OF THE LISTING PROCESS
1. Load Supplier URLs into Sku Fetch to Retrieve the Information and Adjust Pricing if Necessary
2. If You're Listing an Individual Item, You'll Be Redirected to Wise Lister (You Will Need to Enable Pop Ups for Sku Fetch)
3. Once Fully Listed on your WooCommerce site, the status of the Item Will Change to Listed on Your Sku Fetch and Wise Lister Item List and Will Export to Sku Grid for tracking and repricing, if enabled.
4. If You're Batch Listing, You'll Just Load the URLs into Sku Fetch and Create Your Batch. You Will Not Be Redirected to Wise Lister. The Items Will Post; Otherwise, You'll Receive an Error.
DETAILED LISTING INSTRUCTIONS
1. How to List an Individual (Non-Variation) Item to WooCommerce- CLICK HERE
2. How to List an Individual (Variation) Item to WooCommerce- CLICK HERE
3. How to Do An Individual Multi Variation Listing on WooCommerce- CLICK HERE
4. How to Batch Many Items to WooCommerce at Once - CLICK HERE
UNDERSTANDING YOUR ITEM LISTS IN SKU FETCH & WISE LISTER
1. Understanding Your Sku Fetch Item List - CLICK HERE
2. Understanding Your Wise Lister Item List - CLICK HERE
**A Sku Grid account is deemed active if you've had a payment of at least $14 in the last month or if you are using our credit based system, you've made at least a total of $59 or more in payments over the last 3 months.