2. In Sku Fetch, click Batch Fetch
3. Load your supplier urls into Sku Fetch. If any of your urls might have variations, you can click the checkbox next to Process & List Variations. Then click Send to Lister Now. Your supplier information will be retrieved. When batch listing, you're not doing any editing. All items will be listed according to your default settings in Sku Fetch and Wise Lister.
4. When Batch Listing, you are not redirected to Wise Lister for posting. That happens behind the scenes. You will see a pop up box letting you know that your batched items have been placed in the queue to be listed. Click Close to exit the pop up box.
During this time, your items are being sent to Wise Lister for further processing and listing to Amazon. Wise Lister will attempt to locate an ASIN for each of your items. If it cannot find the ASIN, you'll receive an error.
5. Give it a few minutes and then you can go to your Sku Fetch Item List to check the status. Your items will change statuses several times before finally posting to Amazon or erroring out.
Pending_batch - This status means that the item is still pending. Sku Fetch has not yet sent the item to Wise Lister for further processing and listing yet.
Pending_batch_listed - This status means that the Sku Fetch has sent the item to Wise Lister for further processing and listing and it is waiting for Wise Lister to fully list the item.
Listed - This status means that Wise Lister has successfully listed the item. It will show as "Listed" on both the Sku Fetch and Wise Lister item lists at this point.
Error - This means that for some reason Wise Lister was not able to successfully list the item to your Amazon account. You would need to click the link to view the error message to find out what's wrong. At that point, if you want to get the item listed, you should remove it from your Sku Fetch item list, and then list it as a single item and make any necessary corrections.
6. Please note that the listing process to Amazon is not instant as it is processed through Amazon's Data Feed in a queue. Once the items have fully listed, it will show as "Listed" on your Sku Fetch item list (it will also be on your Wise Lister item list). Once in the listed status, if you've enabled export to Sku Grid for tracking, the item information will export to your Sku Grid account for tracking and repricing automatically and you'll see SKUGRID under the Exported column of your Sku Fetch Item List. You'll also see that the variations that you've listed are identified under the Variation column on your item list. Once the items export to Sku Grid, you'll also see that the correct variations/supplier urls are being tracked. If the items are unable to be listed, you'll see the status as Error.