2. In Sku Fetch, click Single Fetch
3. Load your supplier url into Sku Fetch. Click the checkbox next to Process & List Variations. Then click Process. Your supplier information will be retrieved. When selling on Amazon, there's no need to do much editing as you're just adding your item to an existing Amazon listing.
4. You'll notice that when doing multi-variations, there is no "Variations" drop down menu to select from. You will take care of the variations in a later step. So you can
move on to your pricing. Your items will be listed using at the selling price created by whatever formula you have set up in your Price Settings in Sku Fetch. If you would like to set a different formula for the items or adjust the pricing, you can click on the Override Price button (Note: If you're using the Easy Price Wizard, the button will say "Profit Calculator". Note: Any override formula you set here will be applied to all variations of the item. If you need to set different pricing on the variations, you can edit your formula in Sku Grid for that particular variation, after the item has listed and exported to Sku Grid.
5. When the formula wizard opens, you'll be able to adjust any of your formula values for this particular item and you'll see what the new selling price would be. If you're fine with listing the items using your default formula, you do not need to change anything.
6. Just scroll down to the Variation Attributes section. Here you can verify the variations that you are wanting to list. If there are one or more variations that you do not want to list, you can click the X button to remove them from the list. Otherwise, click Process to be redirected to Wise Lister.
7. You will be redirected to Wise Lister. Note: The first time you try to list an item, you will receive an alert asking you to enable the pop ups for Sku Fetch. Click the pop up alert in your browser and select the button to Always Allow. Then click Done. Then you can click the link that says Wise Lister should have opened in a new tab, once you finish there, you can perform other actions at Sku Fetch, lot id will be synced automatically. That will cause Wise Lister to open in a new tab for you this time. Going forward, now that you have enabled pop ups, you will be redirected automatically.
8. Once Wise Lister opens, you'll see that some information is pre-filled.
Quantity - This is the default quantity for this item. It is pre-filled with the default quantity from your Batch/Quick Lister Settings in Wise Lister. If you want this item to have a different default quantity, you can change it here.
The other fields typically will not need to be modified, but if you need to, you can change the Condition Type and add a Condition Note, if necessary. But again, this is not required for listing items in "New" condition.
9. Wise Lister will attempt to match the supplier variations to the correct ASIN on Amazon. However, if the supplier's wording of the variation is different than how it is on Amazon or if the variation does not exist on the same Amazon listing, it's possible that the ASIN box will be blank. You can click on the Choose ASIN drop down box and you'll see some suggested ASINs. You may want to search for these on Amazon to see if they match the item you want to list and if so, you can select it. Otherwise, if you already know the correct ASIN for the variation, you can just type it in the ASIN box.
10. Once done, click the green List Item button. You'll get an alert letting you know that the listing has been sent to Amazon and to what ASINs.
11. Initially, the item will display on your Sku Fetch Item List as "Pending". You'll also see all of the variations that you are listing under the Variation column,
12. Please note that the listing process to Amazon is not instant as it is processed through Amazon's Data Feed in a queue. Once the items have fully listed, it will show as "Listed" on your Sku Fetch item list (it will also be on your Wise Lister item list). Once in the listed status, if you've enabled export to Sku Grid for tracking, the item information will export to your Sku Grid account for tracking and repricing automatically and you'll see SKUGRID under the Exported column of your Sku Fetch Item List. You'll also see that the variations that you've listed are identified under the Variation column on your item list. Once the items export to Sku Grid, you'll also see that the correct variations/supplier urls are being tracked.