2. In Sku Fetch, click Single Fetch
3. Load your supplier url into Sku Fetch and click on Process. Your supplier information will be retrieved. When selling on Amazon, there's no need to do much editing as you're just adding your item to an existing Amazon listing.
4. Your items will be listed using at the selling price created by whatever formula you have set up in your Price Settings in Sku Fetch. If you would like to set a different formula for the item or adjust the pricing, you can click on the Override Price button (Note: If you're using the Easy Price Wizard, the button will say "Profit Calculator".
5. When the formula wizard opens, you'll be able to adjust any of your formula values for this particular item and you'll see what the new selling price would be. If you're fine with listing the item using your default formula, you do not need to change anything.
6. Just scroll down and click Process.
7. You will be redirected to Wise Lister. Note: The first time you try to list an item, you will receive an alert asking you to enable the pop ups for Sku Fetch. Click the pop up alert in your browser and select the button to Always Allow. Then click Done. Then you can click the link that says Wise Lister should have opened in a new tab, once you finish there, you can perform other actions at Sku Fetch, lot id will be synced automatically. That will cause Wise Lister to open in a new tab for you this time. Going forward, now that you have enabled pop ups, you will be redirected automatically.
8. Once Wise Lister opens, you'll see the suggested Amazon ASIN. Wise Lister makes an attempt to locate the correct ASIN, but it is not possible in all cases. You should verify the ASIN for accuracy. If it is incorrect, you can change it.
Amazon SKU - This is your seller sku on Amazon. It's pre-filled, but you can change it if you'd like.
Quantity - This is the default quantity for this item. It is pre-filled with the default quantity from your Batch/Quick Lister Settings in Wise Lister. If you want this item to have a different default quantity, you can change it here.
The other fields typically will not need to be modified, but if you need to, you can change the Condition Type and add a Condition Note, if necessary. But again, this is not required for listing items in "New" condition.
9. Once done, click the green List Item button. You'll get an alert letting you know that the listing has been sent to Amazon and to what ASIN.
10. Initially, the item will display on your Sku Fetch Item List as "Pending".
11. Please note that the listing process to Amazon is not instant as it is processed through Amazon's Data Feed in a queue. Once the item has fully listed, it will show as "Listed" on your Sku Fetch item list (it will also be on your Wise Lister item list). Once in the listed status, if you've enabled export to Sku Grid for tracking, the item information will export to your Sku Grid account for tracking and repricing automatically and you'll see SKUGRID under the Exported column of your Sku Fetch Item List.