If you have not already set up and connected your Orders Dash to Sku Grid, please follow this guide first CLICK HERE.
The Orders Dash can be used to manage your customer orders not just from eBay, but from all of the selling marketplaces supported by Sku Grid. It will make managing your entire eCommerce empire much easier.
UNDERSTANDING THE ORDERS DASH HOME PAGE/GRID
The Orders Dash grid contains the following column headers:
- # - This is just a record number within Orders Dash
- Source - This column will display the Marketplace Name that you created in your Marketplace Settings in Orders Dash. This is helpful if you have items coming into Orders Dash from different marketplaces, you can easily tell which platform the item sold on.
- Items -
- Total - This is the total amount of the sale before any fees are deducted
- Total After Fees - This is the total amount from your sale after your selling fees have been deducted. Keep in mind that the numbers used for fees were set up when you created your Marketplace channel in Orders Dash.
- Date - This is the date and time of your sale. Time is displayed in US Central time.
- Customer Name - This column displays the name of your customer who purchased the product.
- Tracking - This column will display your tracking number if you've entered it already.
- Status - This column will display the status of the item (i.e. Pending, Paid, Ordered, Shipped, Delivered, Cancelled, and Refunded)
- Comment - This column will display any comments/notes you've added into Orders Dash for this particular transaction
HOW DO ORDERS LOOK WHEN THEY COME INTO ORDERS DASH (WITHOUT SPOT-N-PASTE)
This is a screenshot of how the orders will look when they come into your Orders Dash if you are not using Spot-N-Paste.
To process your order, you can simply click on the supplier url which is under your marketplace item link and that will pull up the supplier item product page in a new tab. Click the Add to Cart Button and proceed to check out.
Then simply click on the "Eye" icon next to the record in Orders Dash to view the details of a transaction. From here, you can manually copy and paste over your customer's name and address details into the order form on your supplier's site and then proceed to process the transaction.
There is also a "View" link next to Order and that will take you to the sales record in your selling marketplace. The shopping cart button on the Orders Dash grid takes you to the same place as well.
Below is what the full transaction looks like in Orders Dash. What's lovely about this is that you don't even have to log into your selling marketplace to process your orders, and you don't even have to search Sku Grid for your supplier url, you can do everything straight from the Orders Dash as we give you all of the information in one centralized hub!