In this guide, we will give you a few helpful tips in managing your items with eCom Syndicator.
Adding Newly Listed eBay Items to eCom Syndicator
1. List items to eBay.
2. Add items to Sku Grid for tracking. (Note: If you're listing with Sku Fetch & Wise Lister, steps 1 & 2 will already be done for you)
3. If left alone, eCom Syndicator will sync your new eBay items into eCom Syndicator in 24 hours. However, if you do not want to wait that long, you can follow the tutorial below.
4. Force Sync New Items into eCom Syndicator
Step 2: Enter your Password.
Step 3: Click Sign in
Step 4: Click Settings
Step 5: Next to the eBay Marketplace that you created, there will be a Sync button. It looks like 2 arrows in a circle. Click Sync.
Step 6: You will see an alert letting you know that this marketplace will be force synced.
Step 7: Click the eCom Syndicator logo to return back to home. It will take a few hours, but any new items that you added to eBay will get added into your items in eCom Syndicator. Thanks for viewing this tutorial.
Step 8: Click Home
Here's an interactive tutorial for the visual learners
Using eCom Syndicator & Sku Grid to Track and Reprice Multi Variation Listings on eBay
1. List your multi variation items on eBay.
2. Be sure to add a unique SKU to each of the variations on the eBay side. See video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J71PwU2MyZE
2. You should have the Auto Create Items at Ecom Syndicator Option Checked as well as the Auto Create Items in SG that Exist in eCom Syndicator But Not SG Checked.
3. eCom Syndicator will pull in your active items on eBay and automatically create the correct entries in Sku Grid for the muti variation listings.
4. You'll need to edit each entry and provide the supplier url and supplier variation (if applicable) and set Pause Repricing to No.
5. Sku Grid will continue to track and calculate the changes for your variations and send the information to eCom Syndicator.
6. eCom Syndicator will sync the changes to the variations on your eBay listings.
Understanding eCom Syndicator
Step 1: When you first log into eCom Syndicator, you'll be on Marketplace Items. This is where you can find and locate all of your items. As Sku Grid reprices/updates items, they will first be revised here and then synced to your selling marketplace.
Step 2: You will see a count of all items in your eCom Syndicator account. They display 20 items per page. Below this, you will find all of the column headers. They are fully searchable and can be clicked to sort as well.
Step 3: The Marketplace Name column will display one of the marketplaces or channels that you created in your eCom Syndicator Settings.
Step 4: The Sku column will have your marketplace item number. For example, if you're selling on eBay, this will be your eBay item number.
Step 5: The Title column will display your item title.
Step 6: The Variation column will display any variation names if you're listing a multi variation listing in your selling marketplace. eCom Syndicator has the added benefit of being able to update eBay variation listings properly!
Step 7: The Price column will display your current selling price. If there is a difference between the price at the target and price at the source, it's an indication that there's a pending change that needs to be synced.
Step 8: The Qty column will display your current listing quantity. If there is a difference between the quantity at the target and source, then it's an indication of a pending change that hasn't been synced yet.
Step 9: The Stock column displays a Yes or No.
Step 10: The Information column displays when an item was synced on your selling marketplace and when your Source was last updated.
Step 11: The Actions column contains buttons for actions that you can perform on your items in eCom Syndicator. The eye is to view the history, the pencil is to edit, the circular arrows is to force sync, and the 2 lines mean to pause.
Step 12: Target is the entry that will do the syncing to your actual listing.
Step 13: Source is the entry that receives the updates from Sku Grid. The Target will then receive the info from Source. And your actual listing will then be revised. In order for everything to work, you should have both a Target & Source entry for your item
Step 14: If you've listed a multi-variation listing, you will have 2 entries for each variation for that 1 item. eCom Syndicator will add your variations to Sku Grid and you'll just need to add the supplier information so that source gets populated here also.
Step 15: For any of your entries in eCom Syndicator, if Source is blank, it means that either you haven't added the item into Sku Grid yet or the item is Paused. Basically, eCom Syndicator is not receiving info from Sku Grid yet for that item.
Step 16: Now let's take a look at the history of an item in eCom Syndicator. Click View History.
Step 17: The Old Price column will display the price before the the last change.
Step 18: The Price Change column will display a positive or negative value for the amount that the price has changed. In this example, the old price was $65.07 and there was a negative $2.08 change. This means that the price decreased to $62.99.
Step 19: The Old Qty column will display the quantity before the last change.
Step 20: The Qty Change column will display a positive or negative value for how much your quantity went up or down with the last update. If this column is blank, it means that quantity was not changed.
Step 21: The Changed at column displays when the changes indicated were made. The time shown is in Central Time (US).
Step 22: Click History.
Step 23: If you're interested in seeing an overall history of all items in your eCom Syndicator account, you'll see it on the history tab. Clicking on any of the item numbers in the SKU column will drill down into the individual history of a particular item.