To register as a developer
- Go to the User Permissions page in Seller Central and log into your Amazon seller account as the primary user.
- In the Amazon MWS Developer Permissions section, click the Register as a developer button.
- Fill out the Register as a developer form.
Be sure to click the Verify button to verify email addresses that you enter.
- Click the Sign up button.
Your Developer ID appears.
- Click Your developer credentials - Do no share these.
Your AWS Access Key ID and Secret Key appear.
You can access your Developer ID and developer credentials at any time on the User Permissions page in Seller Central.
Once you have registered as a developer yourself, you will have access to your Access and Secret Key like it was shown in the video. The video did not show the register as developer part because Amazon did not require that previously and the account used to create the video was already converted to a Developer account by Amazon -- they changed their processes.
Once you are registered as a Developer, you'll be able to see your Keys as shown here.