- In Sku Grid, go to Import/Export --> Import From Marketplace --> Click the button to import your items from the marketplace that you list on.
- New items that are imported will be paused, allowing you time to edit the supplier urls and unpause them.
- Next, click on Import/Export, click on Export CSV. Proceed to download your CSV file.
- Do NOT use Microsoft Excel as it changes your ebay item numbers. It is preferred for you to open your CSV in Google Sheets or Libre Office -- both of which are free.
- Edit your supplier urls in the vendor_url column. Add the variation in the vendor_variant column (if applicable, otherwise leave it blank)
- Change reprice_pause to 0 (this will unpause any paused items)
- All of your other information was already pre-filled.
- Do a File --> Save As --> to save this as a new CSV on your computer (be sure the file type is CSV)
- Go to Sku Grid and click on Advanced --> Purge All Items. This will Delete ALL of your items from Sku Grid
- Click on Import/Export and choose Import From CSV. Browse for your newly saved CSV and Upload the document.
- Your items from the CSV will be imported into Sku Grid. It will take some time for the upload to finish and for all items to update.
Modified on: Tue, 10 Apr, 2018 at 12:02 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.