Just like with Amazon as a supplier, with Walmart, the correct pricing option that you want needs to be selected. If you're listing with hydra, there is an option for this in your global settings so that the appropriate tag can be added to the end of your Walmart URLs when exported to Sku Grid. Setting the pricing option will always lead to more stability. Currently, items set to "Default" do not show shipping, whereas, if you select the pricing option, they do.
To correct your current items, please edit the entries and set the Walmart Pricing option to Walmart Only. You can do many items at a time, using the following process.
- You can do so a page of Sku Grid items at a time using multi item actions. So I'd recommend following along with this video (but where it references amazon, just assume walmart) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyc-P1ZC4Z0
- In short, you'd set your grid to view 1000 items per page.
- Then select Walmart from the 2nd filter on the page so that it only displays items where Walmart is the supplier
- Then use Multi Item Actions to Select All Items on a Page.
- Then Multi Item Actions --> Update Store Options
- Select Walmart
- Choose Walmart Only
- And Update the Items
- Repeat steps 3-8 for each page of 1000 Walmart items if you have that many.
- Then you can do a Recheck ASAP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdG9JArejE0 on all items under batch options and then force reprice all items in your account using batch options --> force all items to reprice https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zK5V3D_XGg.